Saturday, October 23, 2010

Daily Drawings (may 2009 to may 2010) one a day, 365 days.

Day 6 (May 10). 
This is my brother.  His name is William Michael John Carroll and he's a huge inspiration to the music and artwork I produce.  This guy has made well over 700 finished songs (ranging from ambient tracks to techno to soft rock to metal to jazz fusion to blues and ever so much more)....did I mention that he's only 22? well he is.  Yep.  It's true.  Rad guy, says words only when absolutely necessary, takes after Father Carroll in his mannerisms, and went to school to become a sound engineer (check out his site...I think it's asoundengineer.com also check out williamcarrollfashion.com there's more but I can't remember at this moment).  Basically, William = cool as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment