Saturday, October 23, 2010

Daily Drawings (may 2009 to may 2010) one a day, 365 days.

May 20.
That's fat dad.  This is his birthday.  His name is Nigel.  He also goes by Nige (pronounced the same yet omitting the "el" sound).  I may have drawn my brother in this but I can't really tell and do not remember.  oh wait, it says so on the bottom...it's Will and my mum blended into one single creature.  that happens from time to time.  By the way, dad isn't really fat.  He's actually rather fit for his age.  A little chubbs around the waist area and the mother figure always seems to say that he's on a diet although I know he's never ever on a diet for more than one serving.  He's a goood dad.  gives the family lots of love and t-shirts.  Loves his technology and apple products (advertisement $$$$).

No comments:

Post a Comment