Saturday, October 23, 2010

Daily Drawings (may 2009 to may 2010) one a day, 365 days.

May 15. 
I used to live at Lisa's House (Huish).  She is the illest of the ill (and I mean that in sick terms, you know rad-talk...dogg).  She is an amazing human being and let me stay at her house free for a year.  I just made some food that she pretty much never ate and bought groceries that only I consumed and cleaned up as much as I could whilst going through the insanity that was escuela (is that how you spell it? correct me Spanish friends!).  One day she had a buddy over and they were up forever.  I hadn't slept in three days trying to get all that work done so it was time to sleep whether I liked it or not.  Since i slept on the couch-bed that was more like a bowl than a flat surface (levels would just burst into one thousand pieces if you tried to place it on this mattress it was so curved) and they were watching the boob-tube on it, I posted my sleeping bag on the floor.  Next morning I woke up to a dog trying to creep her way into the bottom of my pack (which freaked me out more than when I found out who framed Rodger Rabbit) and a poop right by where my head was rested all night.  Double scared that morning.  ever afraid you won't wake up for an important endeavor in the morning?  well i know just the thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment