Saturday, October 23, 2010

Random bit of work

Did this image a while ago.  When I was going to Moorpark College.  Thus, it must have been some time from 2003 to 2006 but it was more like 2006.  Not really important though.  If you are curious, That's Brahma the Hindu god of Creation.  He had five heads but got one cut off by Shiva if I remember correctly.  Fill in the rest.  Watercolor on paper with pen and framed in a homemade wooden frame that I constructed at my dad's warehouse at about 4am a few days before i had a show in Hollywood...wish i had just one picture from that show.  lots of time, effort, and money went into that show and not one picture to show for it.  I'm cool with that though...don't always need the proof just nice to have a relic of one's past. hated this thing for the longest time...then I "sold" it to a "friend" but he decided that he didn't want to pay for it past the initial $100 he gave me and another few bucks given to me about a year later...too bad that a piece separated a friendship that dated back to the 5th grade (Halloween he was phantom of the opera and I was Spiderman).

1 comment:

  1. gangstas cant be frontin. u need to get that piece back.
    -ethan

    ReplyDelete