Monday, November 1, 2010

Daily Drawings (may 2009 to may 2010) one a day, 365 days.

May 23
That's the one on the left.  some eyes-closed drawings to get the day going.  Went to my buddy Teddy Thoren's house for his birthday party.  Great fun over in Malibou Lake.  Hung out on the lake for a good portion of the day until I had to jet back to get some work done for school.  4507. Remember that number.  Some imagined drawings of teddy and his place too...
May 24
Back in the chester.  Used to work over at Homegoods (do not work there it is awful).  On my extremely long lunch breaks I'd go over to Panera Bread and post up to draw the parking lots.  A part of my heart lives in parking lots.  I'm always finding myself stuck in them and the stacking of cars is great to see and to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment