Friday, November 5, 2010

Daily Drawings (may 2009 to may 2010) one a day, 365 days.

 
June 18
I know i looked like a creeper when i was in Whole Foods that day.  Just perched a spot for myself and began to draw.  45 minutes later I walked away, never to bee seen again...until one week later when I went shopping again.  It's all happening at register no. 9.  Can't you tell?

 If you can't tell, this day is June 16
Apartment shot again.  Tiny piece of the Corbusier Chair.  love that thing!  you're looking at the "fake desk"  it's a real desk that is inlayed (wrong word in the context of the English language but such a great way to explain how this desk feels) into the cabinets.  Always wanted to use it but junk took over and claimed the land for itself...assholes.
June 17
Jenna Anderbery graduated that night.  SHe's my previous girlfriend's youngest sister.  Cool girl she is and is becoming.  I showed her some blues piano and she became obsessed with it and got pretty good...then eventually gave it up but now does fashion in highschool.  that last word should have been two words but it's always said together so why should they be apart?  Let the love flow between words..a synapse of letters.  Lovers needn't no space between them...well maybe sometimes.

 June 14 (later that day once i'd slept)
Drew myself from looking down point of view...then decided to cover it up with a drawing of a "box chair" idea.   looks like a box,  unfolds into a chair.  vwalah!  sillynesss.
June 15
Westchester studio apartment.  that's the trash can.  used to rest by the stove but now it sits where I sat to draw it.  Wild fun playing house is.  Wild.


 June 13
Went to a bar in Santa Monica with my very good friend Efrat Sykoriev and her very good friend Sara Crane.  When the clock struck midnight Sara yelled out "happy birthday Efrat!!" and I then realized that I had once known Efrat's birthday and like a fool-a jerk-a bad friend I had forgotten.   Good thing I don't really feel that way and I know that Efrat doesn't care one bit.. we thought it was funny.  My mum's b-day is one month later so I always remember it that way...yea...this is useless info and i'ma stop now.  had a good night though.

No comments:

Post a Comment