Monday, November 1, 2010

Daily Drawings (may 2009 to may 2010) one a day, 365 days.

May 26
Pretty shitty quick drawing on that left side....I lagged that day that's for sure.  Whatever.  I do what i want.
May 27
On the right, yea that's right.  I designed a trellis for an elementary school called ACES in south central off Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd and 37th street i believe (?).  So this was one of the days we were there designing (I designed this thing with my buddy Maxine Brenda Wong and a professor and friend of mine Rogan Ferguson).  Such great fun that summer was.  Creating big projects that get produced and installed all within a short few months is an epic good time indeed.  All the little children sat and ate their food during their lunch period.  I'd forgotten about the whole bell system everyone had to follow.  Oh, how I remember the days of waiting for that bell to just ring god damnit!!  Thankfully it always did.

No comments:

Post a Comment