Friday, November 5, 2010

Daily Drawings (may 2009 to may 2010) one a day, 365 days.

June 3
Lisa Huish at Lisa's house.  Her doppelganger on her side.  Trusty sewing machine behind.  TV watching as usual.  Oh, the good 'ol days.

**I just realized that I don't have to make new posts to place multiple images....ha. 
June 4
Ethan Walker drawing at my place.  Wanted to do some watercolor that day.  Works out when your buddies like to draw too and they will just sit in one position for hours at a time.  opens up the possibilities.  Study with color, focus on the face and intensity of his drawing hand and concentration. 

June 5
The guitars at the Westchester studio apt. (7075).  This was before Fu let me borrow his bass for a very long period of time. If I were to draw this same image today it would look a bit different.  I find the shape of the guitar rather difficult to draw for the curves must be perfectly placed in order to get the form to look convincing. 
June 6
I went to my buddy Andrew Behjatnia's house in Woodland hills (i'm making that up cause i don't really remember where it was, I just remember the wooden fence in the front and the long stretch of street that it was on).  Some guy there commented to his friend that he purchased a baby extra-large t-shirt hoping that it would fit because it was the last size they had and he really liked the shirt!  haha.  Made me laugh, had to add it to the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment