Monday, November 1, 2010

Daily Drawings (may 2009 to may 2010) one a day, 365 days.

May 25
I blended this girl I knew briefly with her pseudo-boyfriend guy (very awkward situation when he came home and decided to sit snug squashed between us on his couch as if I were trying to get with his girl).  She had a horrible tattoo of a hello kitty on her neck (you can see a bit of it peeking out)...well to everyone their own but hello kitty tattoo= Halloween scary! She wanted me to make her a sketchbook cover for her book but I got a strong impression that she didn't want to exchange any money and instead wanted free work from me and to show her how to do my thang....not my cup of tea so I slowly maneuvered my way out the door and into my car, never again to return to Culver City that year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment