Monday, November 1, 2010

Daily Drawings (may 2009 to may 2010) one a day, 365 days.

May 31
Lee Rock Choi used to live at a space somewhere in Westchester/Inglewood.  I went there.  It was cool.  Some guy he learns Jiu Jitsu from was playing the bass.  Another guy really wanted us to know that he was on the internet.  He probably mentioned it ten to twenty times in the hour-and-a-half that I was over there....and that's a pretty good run for someone stoned and lazy on a couch.  Maybe he was feeling uncomfortable and talking out of nervousness or something.  Ryan Boynton is in the back....and if you're wondering about that cross tattoo on his right arm, I told him I'd immortalize him in my book with a lame-o tattoo if he kept being an ass-face to me...and he did so here he is...and as far as you all know, he really does have that tattoo on his arm and I 'aint saying otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment